Job 1: Key Account Manager Sigma Aldrich, North East England
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To achieve a personal sales target, contribute to corporate sales targets, maintain and grow sales within the UK Academic – Research portfolio into a set of defined accounts mainly in the North East of England. Accounts covered will be Newcastle University, Durham University, Leeds University and Queens University of Belfast. Competitive salary, Company car, Commission, Pension and other benefits included. Full training will be given.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Key Accountabilities)
- Develop and implement a business plan to achieve set sales targets.
- Build and manage strategic and senior level relationships.
- Understand customer’s key goals and align these to the Sigma Aldrich (SiAl) offering.
- Produce comprehensive account maps that include identifying decision makers and spend.
- Work with all SiAl colleagues to help convert sales opportunities.
- Drive implementation of strategic plans for long term business growth.
- Provide performance reports and metrics at sales review meetings, identifying areas for improvement and planned actions, and share best practices.
- Keep abreast of product and industry developments and market intelligence.
- Uncover and feedback market and competitor information.
- Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
- An appreciation of developing and maintaining complex and senior relationships.
- An ability to uncover, develop, negotiate and win complex sales.
- Experience working at all levels with all customer types (Purchasing, Prof’s, PI’s, Stores etc.).
DESIREABLE SKILLS (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Understanding of sales best practices including pipeline management .
- Understand different sales approaches necessary for different audiences.
- Ability to grasp and convey technical information.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent time management skills and can work to a deadline.
- A self-starter and highly motivated.
- Builds rapport quickly at all levels.
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team.
Essential: Degree level qualification, MSc or PhD in Science – Biology background preferred but all scientific disciplines will be considered. Other skills are advantageous.
This position requires daily travel within the designated region and the ability to stay away from home as required a clean driving license is also required.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further then please contact James Forrest (UK Regional Field Sales Manager), via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org closing date Monday 26th January, 2015.
Job 2: Medical Writer/ Life Science Research Analyst Sirius Market Access – Newcastle upon Tyne
|The successful candidate will possess a post graduate degree in a life science, and a PhD in molecular biology, cancer biology, immunology or similar. Previous experience in market access/health economics or consultancy would be an advantage, but not essential.
Candidates must have excellent writing skills, a can-do approach to all tasks, excellent communication skills and customer focus. They must be able to demonstrate outstanding contributions throughout their work experience and exceptional attention to detail, an excellent work ethic, and commitment to delivering timely high-quality work.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Candidates wishing to apply should send a copy of their covering letter along with their CV. Candidates progressing to the next stage will be asked to undertake a writing test, telephone interview, power point presentation (based on writing test) in person. The closing date for applications is 31st Jan 2015.
The position is full time, permanent and based in Newcastle upon Tyne. The salary is £25,000 per annum during the 6 month probation period, rising to £27,000 post a successful probation period.
Job 3: Medical devices Sales person
Dr. Matthew Burke Sales Engineer Systems Division
|Phone:||+44 1707 294888|
|Fax:||+44 1707 325777|