The Rise Up Entrepreneurship Programme (RUEP) is a series of intensive, interactive workshops designed to help students and graduates of Newcastle University gain a realistic insight into starting a successful business.
RUEP is designed for people who are serious about developing their business idea further or for existing businesses that need some guidance to become more effective.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Hear from those who have experienced the thrill and actuality of starting a business from scratch – a true reality check as entrepreneurs share their learned lessons.
- An introduction to what it takes to make a business idea launch, grow and succeed.
- Become part of a community of like-minded people who can offer support throughout the start up experience.
- Build a network to develop invaluable contacts within the region’s business community.
- Devise practical strategies that can be implemented quickly to develop a business into an asset.
- Develop skills to become an effective, proactive and valuable member of the commercial world.
- A fast-track to The Rise Up Pitch to gain access to a panel of the region’s most influential, experienced and proactive business experts, who are there to offer guidance and advice tailored to individual needs.
- Who is eligible? All current students and graduates of Newcastle University.
- Where: Bamburgh Room, Kings Road Centre
- When: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 23 October 2012 – 22 November 2012 (except Thursday 25 October 2012).
- Time: 5.30pm-8.00pm
The list of speakers will be announced shortly on the Rise Up Facebook page.
How to apply
Online application deadline by 4pm, Wednesday 17 October 2012.
Want to know more?
For more information about the Rise Up Entrepreneurship Programme, please contact Jenny Brady firstname.lastname@example.org