Summary: SoMoPro is a Marie Curie-like programme operating in South Moravia (Chzech Republic). SoMoPro supports research in science, technology and medicine (Humanities and Social sciences are not included). SoMoPro Incoming grants have a minimum duration of 12 months up to a maximum of 36 months. All projects must be completed by November 30th, 2016.
Deadline: 7th November 2012
Summary: The purpose of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program is to build world-class research capacity by recruiting top-tier Canadian and international postdoctoral researchers at an internationally competitive level of funding.
Deadline: 1st November 2012
Summary: JAEA are now recruiting postdoctoral researchers from the following fields:
- Computational science
- Advanced science research
- Nuclear science and engineering
- Nuclear safety research
- Quantum beam science
- Fusion research and development
- Advanced nuclear system and research development
- Geological isolation research and development
- Other related research fields
Deadline: 21st September 2012