8th Annual bioProcessUK Conference 2011
Bursary Poster Prize Competition
Display your poster and attend both days of the Conference FREE
For the eighth year, the Annual bioProcessUK Conference continues the tradition of showcasing emerging talent in biological medicines through the Bursary Poster Prize Competition.
The conference is offering 30 bursary places (free conference ticket plus expenses of up to £150) to early career (postgraduate/postdoctoral) researchers selected to display a poster at the conference. The winning poster, as judged by the conference delegates, will receive an Apple iPad2.
Displaying a poster is beneficial to the career and professional development of young researchers. Participating in the Poster Prize Competition provides an opportunity to:
- Make connections – build networks and share information and research with academics and companies across the UK
- Enhance professional development
- Present research achievements to a wide audience
- Start productive conversations with new colleagues
- Advertise work to potential employers
- Show off creative ability and discuss ideas – ideas for new projects come out of questions asked, and opportunities for new collaborations are often found.
- Network and discuss shared interests with others in the field
The deadline for abstract submissions is Friday 16th September 2011.
Click HERE for submission guidelines.