Newcastle ScienceFest comes to the campus on Tuesday with an evening of exciting opportunities to explore cutting-edge research and development on the theme of ‘sustainability’.
A trail around the university will offering a range of activities including…
- Admiring the world’s first air purifying dress
- Taking part in swishing and a sustainable tea party
- Hear about building shelters from estate agent boards
- Having a go at surgery on stuffed toys
- Practicing surgical stiching on fake skin
- Cuddling a meerkat
- Making your own cloud in a bottle
So, if you’re not already involved, why not join in the fun and learn how other researchers are using interesting and creative ways to engage the public and the wider research community in their field.
Find out more about Newcastle Science Fest