Ph.D. and masters students students have the opportunity to apply for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award student competition and to become a Leader of Tomorrow at the 41st St. Gallen Symposium. The symposium will be held on the campus of the University of St. Gallen Switzerland, from 12-13 May 2011.
The best 100 contributions will receive an invitation to the St. Gallen Symposium where students will have the chance to meet 600 decision-makers from all over the world. Amongst others the following personalities have already confirmed their participation:
– Richard Armstrong, Director, Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation, New York
– FU Ying, Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China, Beijing
– Lord Griffiths of Fforestfach, Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs International, London
– Jorma Ollila, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc, The Hague
– Oswald J. Grübel, Group Chief Executive Officer, UBS AG, Zürich
You can find out more on the website at http://www.stgallen-symposium.org/Leaders-of-Tomorrow/Student-Competition.aspx and you can follow the event on Facebook www.facebook.com/#!/StGallenSymposium.
The submission deadline is 1 February 2011.