NERC is searching for environmental science’s bright lights for this year’s Environment YES (Young Entrepreneurs Scheme).
- Last year’s winners and runners-up were both teams from Newcastle University.
- Can you match their entrepreneurial talent and win your team a £1000 prize?
Competitors from last year are giving a briefing session at 12pm on 24th May. Please book a place here.
- Environment YES is open to both postgraduate and postdoctoral researchers working in the environmental sciences’ area.
- Teams devise a business plan based on a hypothetical science project and have to sell their idea to a panel of investors.
- The competition is free to enter. Further information is available at www.environmentyes.com