Senior Manager: stakeholders and networks
Salary to £45K p.a.
CRAC: The Career Development Organisation is the leading, independent organisation dedicated to active career-related learning. Based in Cambridge, we created and manage Vitae on behalf of the Research Councils UK (RCUK). Vitae is a £15m programme contract to ensure the UK is a world-class leader in supporting the personal and career development of researchers. CRAC is now recruiting a senior manager to lead our activities for Vitae’s HE networks and stakeholders. You will have expertise in learning and career development, in-depth knowledge of the research landscape in UK higher education, and be able to lead and develop our knowledge and research into the impact of career development for researchers.
The Senior manager: stakeholders and networks will
• Lead and manage a team of researcher development professionals to deliver a programme of research, events, communications and activity for our HE networks and other stakeholders
• Provide strategic and intellectual input and expertise to shape the future strategy of the Vitae programme
• Generate and support the management of research projects to build the evidence on which researcher development strategy and practice is based
• Lead and manage Vitae’s relationships with key partners and other organisations working in the field
• Represent the programme externally and extend the reach of our networks
• Oversee and manage budgets and resources This is a chance to join a dedicated team making a real positive difference to the experiences of researchers in the UK.
For an informal chat about the role please contact: Ellen Pearce, Director of Vitae on 01223 460277, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please post or email your CV and a covering letter by Monday 26 October to: Francesca Fallon Human Resources Manager, CRAC, 2nd Floor, Sheraton House, Castle Park, Cambridge, CB3 0AX Email: email@example.com For a full job description please visit the CRAC vacancies http://www.crac.org.uk/crac_new/vacancies.asp